Can you believe that C-box is a life-saver? How? When? Below you can find 7 situations when C-box was here to save your day. Read and find out if any of them sounds familiar to you?
1) It is Friday. You get a message in the morning saying that the long-awaited present for your wife arrives today. Okay, it’s a stay at home kind of day anyway. It is now 11:20 and you go to the store for 15 minutes – no way the parcel will arrive when you are gone. Alas! An impatient courier calls you at 11:27 to drop off the parcel now and only now. You now have a difficult choice to make: 1. you’ll receive the parcel next week, 2. you let the courier ruin the surprise and hand the parcel over to your wife, 3. you’ll start chasing down the courier all over town. Perhaps try ordering the parcel to a C-box locker to make your life easier? 😉
2) It is 3 o’clock in the afternoon. You have scheduled the groceries to be dropped off between 4 pm and 6 pm. Just enough time to fit in an hour of yoga. It is now 3:15 pm and the doorbell rings, along with your phone. That’s right, today’s deliveries took a lot less time than expected and the courier is at your door ahead of schedule. No worries, C-box is always prepared – he’s not that into yoga. 😉
3) You are thinking of enjoying your favourite donuts during tonight’s movie night. However, the donut shop closes at 5 pm and you don’t have time to figure out the logistics to make it work during your busy workday. No donuts tonight, I guess! Or…they could be waiting for you in the C-box locker at just the right temperature? 😉
4) Grandma has been trying to see you for several days now to bring over some homemade goods and fresh jam. It would be nice to see grandma and the jam sounds nice too, but what are you supposed to do when the daily schedule is so hectic you only make it home to sleep? C-box will be there to accept all the goods and jars full of jam whenever you need. Just don’t forget to visit your grandma when the crazy busy period ends! 😉
5) A friend wants to borrow your dress but you will be out of town for the whole day tomorrow. “Sorry, I can’t help you this time”? Or…you could make your friend very happy and leave the dress in her C-box parcel machine where she can pick it up when it best suits her. 😉
6) You are finishing up your online grocery order when you notice that the only two available delivery times are when you have to be somewhere else. Does it mean that you did all this work for nothing and now have to go the grocery store yourself anyway? Perhaps you should complete the order and let it be delivered to your C-box where you can pick it up when you no longer have to be somewhere else? 😉
7) Oh, wouldn’t it be nice if a cold beer made it’s way to my house and was there waiting for me when I get home! It sounds like a utopian dream, but it isn’t! Order the beer to your C-box locker with the adjustable internal temperature and by the time you get home, the beer will be just as cold as you like it. 😉