C-box is a universal parcel machine with an adjustable internal temperature at your door (or close to it) to which you can order goods from all kinds of merchants and service providers. Who can deliver my goods into the C-box locker and what role do you play in it? Find out in this detailed guide below.
Sign up as a user of the C-box web application!
To find a cool friend, you have to first make an acquaintance. To let somebody into your cozy home, you have to first open the door. To use the C-box app:
- First, sign up as a user at app.c-box.ee and choose the C-box parcel machine closest to your home.
- Save the C-box web application to your computer or phone if you wish to do so.
Receiving the goods from an online shop in your C-box locker.
Step 1. Make your purchases and choose a suitable delivery option
- Visit your favorite online shop and choose „Home delivery“ when checking out.
- As your delivery address, choose the address of the C-box parcel machine closest to your home. I.e. If you live at Seebi 1 and want to order your goods into the „Seebi 1“ C-box parcel machine, you should mark „Seebi 1“ as your delivery address. If you live at Seebi 5 and want to order your goods into the „Seebi 1“ C-box parcel machine, you should still mark “Seebi 1“ as your delivery address.
- Before making a purchase, book a C-box locker from the web app (as explained in Step 2).
Step 2. Book a locker with a suitable internal temperature
- When booking a locker, you can choose the following:
- the starting time and the length of the booking period;
- the internal temperature of the locker which best suits your goods: warm, cool, or neutral. Warm is good for take-away food, cool for groceries, and neutral for all the goods that are not temperature sensitive.
- After clicking „Book“, you will receive a C-code (e.g. 12345).
- When making a purchase, enter the C-code into the „Delivery instructions“ field next to your address or after your name (If you have any trouble finding the correct field – take a look here.)
- Once the purchase is made, confirm the booking in the C-box app.
Step 3. Your purchases are waiting for you in the C-box locker!
- Once the courier has delivered your goods to the C-box locker, you will receive an SMS and an e-mail with a new C-code to pick them up.
- You can go and pick up your goods from the C-box parcel machine any time that best suits you (as long as it’s before the end of the booked period of your locker).
Receiving goods from the courier into the C-box locker when you forgot to add the necessary instructions.
You can order your goods into the C-box parcel machine close to your home even if you forgot to add the necessary instructions when checking out. And even if the delivery time of your goods is unknown and it is therefore difficult to predict when they get there and thus book the C-box locker, no worries – it’s all good!
- Wait until the courier or courier company contacts you to inform you of the imminent arrival of your goods. (Usually, it is done in the morning of the delivery at the latest).
- Book a C-box locker with a suitable internal temperature (as explained in Step 2).
- Send the C-code you receive to the courier/courier company with some relevant guidance. P.S. If we have not managed to install a C-box parcel machine at your home door yet, please do not forget to notify the courier (company) of the actual address of the C-box parcel machine.
- You will receive an SMS/email once your goods have been dropped off at the C-box locker.
Ordering goods to the C-box parcel machine from an individual.
C-box can also be used when ordering goods from other people. You can order your desired items into the C-box locker from Marketplace, a friend, etc. Or you can ask your neighbor with a tight work schedule to leave the cleaning device that you want to borrow in the locker. You can even ask your unexpectedly visiting grandmother to leave the sweets into the C-box (P.S. Does not replace communication with grandmother!). It is easy!
- Book the C-box locker with a suitable internal temperature (as explained in Step 2)
- Forward the C-code you receive to the relevant person.
- You will receive an e-mail/SMS that confirms the arrival of your goods to the C-box.